Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Updates on what's going on


Madelines basketball try-outs are going fine. She loves being with the girls, and playing her heart out. She's always went at it being worried about doing things right. This time she is having fun!!
Brandon has only two practices, and one game left.
Brandon's lunch issue was taken care of nicely by his teacher....I have to say I was pleasantly surprised how well the teacher did.
My diet is going well, I'm still sticking to it. I've lost six pounds. They didn't come on overnight they don't come off overnight. Determination is the key NOT what diet you are on. My blood pressure is beautiful, and I still haven't had one migraine. I went to the gyno today to continue on my health self improvement. Let's just say there was one point that I seriously thought about grabbing my clothes, and walking out with my half of paper cloth covering the front. I didn't though. I have to go back again Thursday for additional things, but I did learn that magnesium(?) is a natural muscle relaxer for cramps and any other kind of pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of Michelle. Self improvement doesn't come overnight and it's hard. Going to doctors and having them talk about you is hard, especially for a mom who always puts her children first. It'd not easy being DEDICATED to things...but because I know you and how you've taught your children about being dedicated to something they want...I know you will win this battle...one calorie, one event, at a time!! I love you, Michelle

Emily Jade said...

LOL!! I've felt that way myself! I've always wondered what I would do if there was a fire alarm while I was waiting on that oh-so-comfy table in the crinkly paper gown.
Congrats on losing six pounds...I found it for you!