Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sienna Pearl

Sienna's weekend at Aunt Shell's started a little later on Saturday. She did a little riding, but it started to sprinkle and Aunt Shell brought her inside. She was fine with that. She cheered for the other kids, and if she needed to tell them something she cracked open the window to talk to them. She was so funny.

She waited till the rain was almost over and said "Aunt Shell can I please have one more ride". I couldn't say no, so we double coated and off we went.


Sienna loves to play by herself, but it drives me crazy. I try so hard to play with her, and only sometimes does she allow this. She went ahead and tried to play cards with all of us, but lost interest quickly. So I let the rest of them play, and went to spend time with Sienna. She picked out some books for us to read, and we were off and reading. It may not be playing, but we still got to spend time together, and I was honored she allowed me to enter her imagination world. She stopped along the way of the book to tell me her own stories of the pictures in the book.


The last picture is of them dancing. Sienna danced with them for awhile, and then moved away from the group to dance. I asked her why she wasn't with the other kids she said "they mess me up". A true Wendy Jo child.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You know Sienna dances to her own tune that is always playing in her head. I'm not sure if it's a playlist that she hears or just one song on repeat, but she's always moving to it.

Anonymous said...

Miss Sienna Pearl! One unique little girl..all I can say is that she's honestly her mother's daughter