Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boy/Girl Party


My little ray of sunshine has a halloween party to go to this weekend. I have checked it out parents will be there it shall be supervised, so why am I having a hard time letting her go. I'll tell you why.....because I focus too much on the what ifs, and this could happen, etc. I am letting her go, and praying for her the entire time. I have raised a good daughter she has the ability to make good decisions. It's a little scary though trusting that your little girl will make the right decisions. This isn't her first boy/girl party, but I still get nervous anyway. I'll post some pictures of her Saturday in her costume if she doesn't hide my camera again.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

You're not going to let her go as a hooker are you? Just kidding Chelle :O) Maddie will be just great!!

Allysons first boy/girl is coming up. I'm thinking about making her take a sister...evil mommy...

Anonymous said...

Okay, now....I need details and WHY was this not mentioned at your visit tonight??????????