Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mamaw is here


Mamaw is finally here. We are so excited to have her here. I've missed her so much. I love talking with my Mamaw. There is a special place for grandparents and their grandchildren. I was afraid I wouldn't get any pictures of her (she is a lot like me trying to avoid the camera), so I had mom and Maddie get around her while she was on the phone. (She wasn't overly thrilled about that) I'm not going to bombard her this time about making my favorite dishes while she is here. (I did drop a few hints yesterday though) No matter how many times she shows me how to make something it just never turns out the same when I try it on my own.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Mamaw does not look very pleased in this picture. Better be careful!

Emily Jade said...

OK...Mamaw cooking can never be duplicated. Ever. We can have the exact ingredients, the exact recipe, the exact tools...and it won't work.
I think Pooh's onto the PO'd Mamaw... and I don't think you're getting any of your favorite foods this visit!!