Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mr. Levi

Mr. Levi, well he didn't get to spend the night with Aunt Shell, but he did get to do a little visiting this weekend.

One of Levi's favorite stops at Aunt Shell's is the make up area. He likes to pull the items out not put them on. I think he sees the girls over here so often he has to stop and check it out.

Another favorite stop is Aunt Shell's kitchen. He really tries to spend as much time here as possible. He wanted a pickle, and I couldn't resist taking a picture. For some weird reason I love seeing a baby (or little one) eating a pickle.

The last photo is of Bub and Levi with Aunt Poohie. I like to get as many pictures of Bub and Levi as I can. We have so many of the girls together, but so little of the boys.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

We need to get a picture of him in that shirt where you can actually read the shirt. That is my favorite shirt and soon he won't be able to wear it anymore. It says 'I'm with the band' and for some reason I just love it.

Anonymous said...

Levi fits in more and more. He is soooo active. I love him to pieces!