Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Queen of the Life Party


My sister.....you won't ever meet another person that is more fun than her. No matter what we do we always have a good time together (at least from my point of view). She is full of life! She's a straight shooter she tells you like it is no candy coating with her. Everyone thinks when their kids are little that they work hard. She truly does work that hard. Her kids have schedules that is followed daily. She uses her imagination just as hard when playing with her kids. She not only goes out of her way to make sure that her kids have good memories of events and things that they do, she makes sure she has good memories of those events too. Her laughter is contagious and when you are around her you can't help but laugh too. I appreciate ya Pooh and I love ya.

3 comments:

Emily Jade said...

speaking of laughing...weren't you complaining about Wendy laughing at you at the ER? hmmmmmm...

I think I have the same shirt Chelle!!

Unknown said...

Yes i was. I love her laughing and having a good time, but at the ER I would prefer the doctors to stay focused on the patient.

That's one of my favorite shirts.

Wendy said...

See Em~ she's never happy with me. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't!