Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Heart of Gold


Here's to my mom with her heart of gold. Mom's intentions are always good even if her delivery is off sometimes. She knows me way too well sometimes. I haven't been the nicest person today a little grouchy I suppose, and my mom & sister loved me through it anyway. I really appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. My mom is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen, she loves with her whole heart, and she believes in her family with everything she has. Thank you mom for being who you are, and believing in me even when I can't see it myself. I love sooo very much Mom.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

OK - I have to give kudos to your Mommy...she was like mine for quite a while. She has too many qualities to list! I miss her :O)

Anonymous said...

you girls are way to nice to me...miss you too Emily.....you made me cry, shell...thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!