Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Shot of Self Esteem



Okay let's study this picture throughout this post as I will be referencing it. And yes I have over blogged today.

Normally on my chubby girl posts I give you funny ha-ha's, tonight I'm giving you facts first.

  1. Fact one this chubby girl (in the picture) has big ears.
  2. Fact two this chubby girl's nose is way bigger than her friends.
  3. Fact three this chubby girl doesn't always smell the best.
  4. Fact four this chubby girl isn't the fastest runner.
  5. Fact five this chubby girl is so big she has to have special scales just to get a weight.

This chubby girl is one of the most beautiful animals in all the land. Children want to be around her always. Men try to hunt her for the rare ivory she has. Her children are photographed and loved by all. This chubby girl walks proud because she knows she's just that damn good.

There is a lesson here, but you have to be able to see it on your own. Bottom line love yourself.






4 comments:

Emily Jade said...

again with the philosophy...I'm just chubby. If I am chased, it's for the golden t**t :O)

Unknown said...

a whole post with valuable lessons, and you pick the point on men hunting for the rare ivory. at least we know who's carrying the golden tee taa's.

Emily Jade said...

uhhhh...you're going to have to call me for that translation...

Unknown said...

I don't think none of you understood this post. Perhaps I philosophized too much.