Monday, October 22, 2007

Basketball Try-Outs


Today starts basketball try-outs. They will last for two weeks (I think). She is nervous to say the least. There is 24 girls trying out, and only a maximum of 14 will make it. She has a very positive attitude about it, but knows the possibility of not making it. She wants this pretty bad, and has quite the determination with this. However, she isn't looking for a guarantee in making it. She says worst case mom is I will get some more exercise, and get to play with my friends some. I'm crossing my fingers, but I know that she will be right where she should be come the end of try-outs. Whether that is on the team, or not.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like Maddie has the perfect outlook going into this. And you're right, she'll end up exactly where she needs to be. (But I hope that's on the team)

Isn't this the group of girls that have played together forever?

Emily Jade said...

Encourage her...we all know that she'll do her best!

How's the ankle holding up?

Unknown said...

The brace is holding up good, and is working well for the ankle. She says her whole body hurts not her ankle though.