Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here Come The Boys


I finally got my picture of just the boys (with the help of mom capturing the moment for me). I love this picture of the two of them. I can not begin to tell you how happy Brandon was when Aunt Poohie had a boy. This finally meant that he wasn't alone in the girl kingdom. He has been patiently waiting for Levi to get big enough to play with him. Levi is starting to get there early than I expected. It's really cool to see how the newest member of the kids fit in the mix.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I would say that the newest member doesn't exactly 'fit into the mix'. It's more like he's broken the mold and he's busting his way in (by any means necessary).

Anonymous said...

Okay...word to the "Chubby Girl Section" Michelle wore sweat pants to my house today....sounds like she's depressed because she NEVER wears them....HELP HER!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, Maddie has a boyfriend!

Unknown said...

Well well well I think someone has the gift of gab tonight. In my defense it was cold tonight and I wasn't calling my clothing attire an outfit it was more a quick fall grab and go. Maddie doesn't have a boyfriend it is just a boy that's a friend.

Emily Jade said...

That totally counts!!!!!!! DETAILS!!! I even fixed my "leave a comment" for the answers (Linda!!)

Sweatpants? I told you jammie pants are the way to go...they add a "savoir faire" to any event!

Love the pic of the boys...