Thursday, January 10, 2008

Where Is My Clothes?


Being in comfy clothes for three days has me wondering where my regular clothes are? I tried to put regular clothes on today. I can tell you I was able to get my big girl jeans on, but they won't last past the pain medication wearing off. Sometimes to make yourself feel better you will make the sacrifice to put them on for a few hours. Later this evening I may even try to put my contacts in. Anyhow, I thought this lovely Garfield picture summed up how I've been feeling. A little groggy, frumpy, and needing caffeine. I'm still glowing yellow from the iodine, but parts of it are starting to come off. Being a chubby girl and having your body painted in florescent yellow dye is definitely not chubby girl flattering, but I'm surviving. For all of you complaining about getting dressed and getting ready everyday take a moment and be thankful that you can get into your clothes, and you're not glowing in the dark.

5 comments:

Emily Jade said...

are you STILL glowing?

Unknown said...

yes there are still parts of me glowing.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're getting back into "everyday life"....you've come along way, and I'm proud of you!

Unknown said...

So true, how I miss being able to wear my "everyday" clothes without bulging over the top of my jeans or having to do the rubber band around the button thing to make them just a little bit bearable. I have become accustomed to driving with my jeans unbuttoned. Ahhh, the simple things I woudl love to be able to have back, at least you only have a couple more days!!! Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Shell I loved the picher that you put up!