Thursday, January 31, 2008

Conference Title Game




Last night was the big championship game. The girls played St. Paul's for the conference title. It was a very very close game all night. Over half the girls didn't even get to play in the game, but they won 28-25. They remained undefeated for the season. I couldn't have been happier for my daughter. She was beaming from ear to ear. She is growing up so much and learning the ups and downs of life so much better than I did at her age. She gave a speech at the end of the game thanking the coach. It may seem that it was no big deal, but for my quiet laid back child it speaks volumes. I couldn't be prouder. (The first picture is her getting her blue ribbon, the second is of the team, and the last one Maddie took after the game.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Maddie Rae!!!! I am so very proud of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

It brings tears to my eyes to see Madeline growing up in sooo many ways! She has overcome so much this year! You can conquer your fears,
no matter what they may be! Great job, Madeline! Great job Michelle for all the encouragement. You are Madeline's rock!

Emily Jade said...

Whoo Hoo Maddie!!!!! Great Job...Great Season...look forward to many more :O)