Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chubby Girls Everywhere Take A Bow


Oh yes it was one of those kind of days!! Being "fluffy" as Brandon calls it sometimes will take a hit on your self esteem. In this instance it was about being overweight in the eyes of the gyno was some of my female problems. Now it bothered me for a few days, but as I do so well I picked myself back up and treaded on. Today the gyno APOLOGIZED for blaming my female problems on weight. Can you say, "yeah that's what I thought". He went over my surgery results, and told me how remarkable I was healing. When he asked me how I was doing I told him fine except for my hormones feel like they've been in a jar and shook and are finally starting to settle back down to the bottom. He laughed and said that was an excellent example of how it feels after this type of surgery, and asked me if he could use that to define for other patients what it would be like. I said of course you can. All in all a good visit, but I did feel like it was a giant step for chubby girls one in all not to be stereotyped by the medical world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we get older, we get tougher. You have graduated, Michelle! You ride each storm, one at a time and breath deep. Tomorrow another storm will come. Thank God for His goodness...He gives you the strength as you need it. I'm very proud of you! Love you alot!

Emily Jade said...

hahahahahahahahah!! LOVE IT!!!!!!