Monday, January 7, 2008

The Surgery


Today was surgery day it all went okay. A huge thank you goes out to my mom today for putting up with me and all my mood swings. She really did go above and beyond. Thank you mom!!
The surgery consisted of a laproscopy, hysterscopy, d&c, and an ablation. The two scopy's was just a look around and evaluating my female organs. The d&c I consider a good solid flush, the ablation was the actual burning of the uterus lining. They also drained a cyst, removed more endometrosis, and observed that my uterus was enlarged. (the spelling is off on a lot of these words, but due to my level of exhaustion I'm not looking them up right now) The doctor actually had colored pictures of everything. I can't wait to see them, I'm curious to see inner pictures of my stuff. Mom got to see them today I don't think she was that impressed. I'm doing pretty good I'm real sore, tired, and was a little emotional all day, but overall better than I expected. Thank you everyone for your love and prayers! I know prayer makes a difference, and I appreciate it. (Mamaw I know you were praying for me today, thank you)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ahh, I didn't realize it was yesterda! I loose track of time these days. So I pray that your recovery is swift and you are feeling 100% soon!

Emily Jade said...

nice picture :O)

Great to talk to you today! Hope you're up and ready to scrap at Walmart soon!!