Friday, January 4, 2008

Chubby Girls....Part (we'll say) 10



I've noticed some things over the holidays that I couldn't wait to share on the blog. Mom can't stand my chubby girl posts, but she knew she was going to be a part of it. Mom you know I love you with all my heart and soul, but I must share the story. It was a very very windy day, and mom & Maddie were at the good old walmart. Mom told Maddie to go to the truck, and she did. Mom was putting the cart back into the cart holder. (Mom worries about carts running into other vechiles (i know the spelling isnt right spell check won't even touch it) (especially on windy days) As mom was trying with all her might to get that cart to the cart holder she was afraid that she was honestly going to get blown away. By the time she made it back to the truck she thought that the wind was going to take her off her feet. Now mom tells me this story with all seriousness. I let mom know that if she would eat a stinking ho ho or ding dong once in awhile she would not have to fear the wind blowing her away. As a chubby girl I do not fear the wind blowing me away nor when I was out on the same day I didn't fear it. I proudly walked around in my cut off jean shorts in the middle of December knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt I was not going to be knocked down from the wind. This has led me to today's list of proud chubby girl moments:
  1. Chubby girls don't fear the wind.
  2. A chubby girl knows what isle the hostess products are in. (Unlike others we wont mention no names)
  3. Maybe its just me, but a chubby girl is very cautious when dieting with a nonchubby girl.
  4. A chubby girl has her own fashion style. Every chubby girl does whether she knows it or not.
  5. No matter if your chubby or not do not I repeat do not dress like your teenagers.

As always love yourself like you deserve to be loved, and let nothing change that.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

wind...I spit in the face of wind...

Cute story...got a pair of those Lee jeans from walmart with the tummy thing. Melyssa said (no lie) "Wow Mommy, those jeans make you look thin."

I looked her dead in the eye and asked her what she really wanted...

Emily Jade said...

How did surgery go? Call me!