Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

Happy 2008!!! It's a new year, new beginning, new adventures, and new joys. Every year on New Years I write each of my kids a letter regarding the previous year, seal it, and put it in the keep sakes tub. I don't do resolutions on new years mainly because I never keep them past the 10th of Jan. All Christmas decorations come down that aren't already down. All calendars are filled out and put up. That's my new years traditions. Happy New Year everyone, make this year a year to remember!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! God has been so good to us this year. HE has kept us and brought us through. Your children look rested, and ready for a new year...the question is are we?

Emily Jade said...

It that an orange wearing the crown? Cute picture! Happy New Year!! May it be a prosperous one for you all...