Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Power Of The Magic Wand


This is Sienna and her very special vanity she got for Christmas. The really cool thing about this particular vanity is the "magic wand" that can open the drawers. You can't get them open without the magic wand.
Now I don't have a magic wand that makes things all better in my world, but sometimes I feel like I'm expected to wave one to fix my families requests. Since I'm getting back to myself more everyday, yesterday was the day that I waved my magic wand and headed to the middle school. I was able to brave the snow get Maddie to school set up and talk to two teachers, one coach (by note only), one vice principal, and left a message for one guidance counselor all before 11 am. This in itself is pretty spectacular, because it seems that when dealing with the school it takes a least a week to get that much accomplished. I also was able to get Maddie's appt. set up, and put a phone call into my school.(I'm waiting on my diploma)
I know that I'm not the only one out there that feels like somedays you need a magic wand to accomplish the day to day tasks of the family. So here's wishing to all of you that your magic wands have enough juice left in them to make it through your day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one ambitious women, I can't seem to get myself out of bed and make it the doctor before 12:00pm, I need your wand.

Congrats on your diploma

Emily Jade said...

I'll tell you where I'd like to stick that wand when it doesn't work for me...