Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Busy Week Ahead


The week ahead is quite a busy one for us. We have practices and games every single day this week. Madeline starts a new semester in school which means some new classes for her. She also has Basketball Conference games starting Saturday and running into next week. (A very big deal) She has her appointment this week in Cleveland for her breathing. Brandon has an extra game thrown into this week against my school I attended as a kid (big deal for me). He is still very actively involved in his student counsel recycling project. Plus he is still working on his play for music class. (He finally has a part so this is the only reason he ever tells me about the play.) I'll try to keep everyone informed how the week is going, but I may get a little behind on the blog this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Madeline! Played a whole game tonight; getting back into it. Brandon will be Brandon, giving basketball what he gives basketball.
It's surely not football for him but he is hanging in there!