Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today's Topic


Do you know who this is? He is a 2008 presidential candidate. This happens to be 2008 for those of you still getting use to the year change. This is the one topic that up until this very post I don't ever talk about...politics. I have no problem defending my religious views but my political views I don't speak about. One of the main reasons I keep quiet is because I don't know enough about politics, and as soon as I think I can speak my mind the party changes or the candidate does something I have no idea why they did that etc. As I get older and I think about the problems in the world and know prayer is the only answer, I think about better, wiser chooses in our leadership. I encourage each of us to take a little time and learn a little about this years candidates. There is all kinds of different sites to learn a little, and read a little about. Here is a quick site that I found that gives a quick overview, http://www.politicnow.com/pages/2008-Canidates.html. The picture is part of the profile in the new york timesJan. 13, 2008 online issue by photographer McNew/Getty Images.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

Good girl on the byline there :O)