Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A New Phase


Brandon is in this whole thing of new phases. One of the new things he's doing is boycotting getting his picture taken. I have very few pictures of Bub recently. I finally was able to get this one only because of Grandmother Payne. I told Bub I needed a recent picture of him to post on the blog to prove to Grandmother Payne he is doing well. He finally said okay, and this was obviously the best he could give me. I can't wait for this particular phase to be over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a picture of Brandon! I wasn't sure where he'd been hiding lately.

Emily Jade said...

elusive little suckers, aren't they! tape a dollar to the camera. works every time :O)

found a website you'd LOVE!! check it out if you get the chance :O)

hillbillyhousewife.com