Monday, November 19, 2007

The view from the floor

Well tonight was her first scrimmage. They won their half court game, and their full court game. They didn't expect so many parents to attend the scrimmage tonight so they didn't have the bleachers out. It was lovely getting to sit on the floor right next to the out of bounds line. There was a few times I really wish I wasn't so close to the game. Now moving on to the video. First let me mention I am sitting on the floor trying to capture this video. Madeline is number 50, and has the black goggles on. She is the one with the rebound (you will only notice her arms). She then launches the ball down the court for the point guard to retrieve. Yes they scored. When the crowd seen her launch the ball they were all impressed, even the other team. They acted like it was amazing that she could do this, parents kept asking me after the game if I knew she could do this. Yes I knew she could. She launches things all the time across the house like this. Madeline is not a golden player, but the talents that she does have she uses well.

4 comments:

Emily Jade said...

I especially love the snorty laugh from you at the end!! Allyson seems to think this is funny!!

Way to go Maddie for honing her talent on the homefront. Next you should have her learn the "sink to cubbord" pivot. Just trying to help you out here Chelle!!

Tell Maddie I aid congrats on her win!!

Wendy said...

That was an awesome video (considering it was being taken from the floor). Isn't there some sort of rule or guideline about chubby girls sitting on the gym floor? There should be. Maddie did an awesome throw but I was afraid for a second that you swallowed your camera. That's what it sounded like. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome game Maddie, congrats on your win...hopefully you can do the same at Port Clinton tonight.

Unknown said...

I have listened repeatingly, and that isn't me making that sound it is the lady next to me. I have a small little laugh, but I am not the only with the adenoid or breathing problem there.