Thursday, November 29, 2007

Handbags & Hats

Okay one of the last posts comment section has questions and questions being asked. Before I get to that I thought I'd post some cute handbag and hat photographs.

Wendy has taught her daughters all about accessories with an outfit. Sienna will always sport a purse if she gets a chance. Sierra loves a good pair of shoes, matching hat and gloves are a plus with her.

As for my girls Maddie knows the value of a good hat anytime. Heather has always been more of a belt and jewelry accessory kinda girl (when she was younger). In the last picture of Sienna she did have a pink purse to accompany her Easter dress (of course).
Now on to the focus and point of this post. As you all know in my shopping post I let you know I was not the kind of girl who was up to date on the latest fall line. That being said I think I may have missed some shopping education along the way in the area of handbags. Emily had made a comment regarding her "Coach" handbag. CONFESSION: I thought she had named her bag Coach seeing how she is a coach etc. I was quickly schooled by my sister tonight that it was a brand name. I had no idea. I honestly didn't know there was brand names on purses. I don't know why it never dawned on me that of course there would be. Nonetheless, I had no clue. If you had purses on a line up and asked me to tell you which one was a name brand I wouldn't know at all. I am very curious to see what one looks like. I know my sister has one, and I will actually take a better look at it. I feel out of the loop in the handbag world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love my belts and jewelry...something about wearing a belt on your waist, even if your pants fit just fine finishes off an outfit.

Emily Jade said...

You really don't remember my purple Coach bag that I carried this summer?!? You can look at 'em online too...