Monday, November 26, 2007

Chubby Girl Moments



ATTENTION:There is a large woman in my check out line!!!


I'm not kidding sometimes this is exactly what the cashier should announce. I was trying to buy a pair of jeans yesterday. This process is hard enough on a chubby girl, but it gets better. I'm checking out...the new cashier couldn't find a price. She spreads my rather large jeans completely out, and is asking another cashier for help. Now I know you don't need me to tell you that the cashier was this itty bitty little thing. When she held my jeans up for the world to see...she disappeared. I kid you not. I of course was somewhat amused.

New chubby girl thought. Always make sure the chubby girl clothes you are purchasing has a price tag.

(Picture is clip art of Lucy the Peanuts character. Don't forget to take some time to watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special, it truly is a classic.)

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

Good times...good times...

I think you should post about the size conspiracy. Interesting reading for our chubby compatriots. I'd spell more better, but you called me at 8AM.

Wendy said...

I think the skinny girls go through the chubby girl section and pull off our tags just to put us in that kind of situation.