Monday, November 19, 2007

The Gang is Together Again

There was no super fabulous fun at Aunt Shell's sleepover this week. It was more of have some fun, and do whatcha like kind of sleepover. I gave the kids no bedtimes, just fall asleep when you want. Sienna finally came to me and said "Aunt Shell I'm tired". She fell asleep with potato chip in hand.

Bub is smiling here because he made it up later than anyone. Usually Bub is one of the first ones down. Sierra is showing Aunt Shell another exercise that I can try on the Gazelle. (how cute is she)

Even the village partied hard. If you look closely you will see Santa on the shrubs. Sienna loved the village.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm not even going to comment on my child falling asleep with chips in her hand!! I think Sienna gave Santa a run for his money! It reminds me of the time I parked my car in Mom's flowerbed!!

Unknown said...

Your poor poor village, one of these days you're gonna have no pieces left...I do think it's adorable that Sienna loves playing with it though, she has such an imagination.

Emily Jade said...

Santa's really a lush...

Emily Jade said...

Oh, and by the way...nieces and nephews are SUPPOSED to have a wild time at their favorite aunties house...chips in bed or not!!