Thursday, November 15, 2007

Roller Skating....Here I Come





Rollerskating.... I can't say enough about how I love to rollerskate. Yes, even now. We went last year with the church. It was to celebrate the Awana's program. It was one of my all time favorite memories. I know I had more fun than the kids hands down. This winter season I want to go at least once a month. Brandon is game, but Madeline not so much. She got a horrible bruise all the way up her arm last year, and says that should be one of the chubby girl rules... Chubby girls should never be on wheels or anything that can make a chubby girl fall and roll. (I of course laughed hysterically at her understanding of the chubby girl rules) Anyhow if any of you would like to join me please let me know. It really is a good time.







This is how my baby girl likes to go rollerskating with me. Just drinking a slush, and teasing her mother.

































4 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I love going roller skating, so does Sierra. I feel horrible to say that I haven't taken Sienna. The last time I went roller skating I was 6 months pregnant with Sienna!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love going roller skating, Casey makes fun of me when I say I want to go though...maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am a major klutz!!!

Emily Jade said...

Last time I went was last year. If you want to see total klutz on skates - you'll have to see Jilly try it!! That's where all my bruises came from!!