Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Born


Now for those of you who haven't read my sister's post on first borns you may want to read it before reading mine. You will notice the same picture is used that is not because of laziness, it's because it's the only one of us three together. Besides I've spent some time working on the lighting effect of this current photo. Let me tell you about these three fine people. They are the first borns!!! We have strength like an ox, we will fight for what is ours, but we have one of the most laid back personalities there is. Growing up I always knew I was stronger than my sister, a hereditary thing. I always figured why run after pop or something for mom, because she would probably decide to move the furniture later that evening, and who would she ask... that's right, me. I still move furniture to this day, and my first born is the one that helps. Sierra spends some time with me and she will carry full laundry baskets upstairs for me. When I ask Bub to, he will ask Sierra or Maddie for help. There's the strength part. The fighting for ours thing, I think is a natural first born thing. And the laid back personality is just that. It's not laziness, it's a laid back kinda thing. We take a lot before we speak our mind. We stand back in line not move straight for the front. We will be friends with the underdog, and will give pieces of ourselves to help others. I will say though that it is emotionally draining thus the reason we may not look as busy as others. As children we were well behaved why....because of our laid back personalities.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

Can I get a "woot - woot" for all us 1st borns?!?!?

We ARE all that! I may also have to post on this issue :O)