Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Blogger isn't allowing me to post pictures this morning so I will just move right along with the post. (Time is an issue for me today) Okay here are the things I'm thankful for:

1. I am thankful for God. God gives me patience to carry on the tasks at hand. He also gives me peace about life when things get jumbled in my head. He gives me love to share with others beyond what some may have.

2. I am thankful for my family. God has blessed me with a hard working husband, a fiery redhead with a heart of gold, a high energy soft hearted son, a kind and patient stepdaughter, a new grandchild on the way.

3. I am thankful of my family. God put me in the family I was meant to have. My mom, I can not say enough good things about her she leads the pack. My sister, my lifeline from the everyday crazies. My dad, he makes a moment in time able to last in your mind for a lifetime. My nieces Sierra, Sienna, and my nephew Levi bring a smile for everyone to have. My grandparents, they've showed me how to endure.

4. I am thankful for my best friend Emily Jade. What can I say....she knows me all to well. She has stood the test of time with me. All the miles, all the life changes, all the years she's still here. She loves me for who I am good and bad.

5. I am grateful for a home to raise my family in and provide them a place of safety, love, understanding, refuge. A place where we can all be together.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm thankful that Shell does Thanksgiving at her house because I didn't have to clean my house yesterday. (there's a big difference between have to and just should have).

Emily Jade said...

aww...love you too Chellie!!

Happiest of Thanksgivings!

Here's hoping that there are leftovers of good food, the pans get washed before everyone leaves and the turky's magical ingredient prohibits the kids from fighting for a week!

kisses!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the wonderful time we had today. It was priceless to find Wendy and Sienna hiding under the table before dinner eating a roll! Michelle was soo patient today, never getting nervous and prepared a wonderful meal. I am thankful for my family and friends!

Emily Jade said...

AHHH!!! That's too funny!! I didn't see Mom's comment before posting MY blog!!