Friday, November 16, 2007

Turkey Day

This is my idea of turkey day..... I'm always a hand short. (LOL, LOL) I'm too funny sometimes. Anyhow, everyone has volunteered to bring something. Pooh says I have till tomorrow morning to have the dinner menu ready. (of course I should be working on that, or my classwork, but hear I am blogging) Sorry my mind is all over the place tonight. Dinner is at 1:00 pm. If any of you out of towners will be in town please feel free to stop by for dessert, coffee, and good conservation any time throughout the day if you like. I will post up the menu tomorrow, and Madeline's basketball schedule for those interested in making a game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute...you're just so full of it...you don't know the menu yet, do ya? Luv ya

Unknown said...

Your running a little late there Shell, it's 2:00 and we still have no menu posted...let me know if you need me to bring anything.

Emily Jade said...

lmao - Good Luck with that menu thing!!

You could always bounce to Cary to eat with me...leave all that madness behind :O)