Monday, November 12, 2007

Updates



Here are some updates on previous posts.

  1. Madeline's school pictures turned out fine. The one year I don't order a lot, and she plans on handing them out. (of course)
  2. Madeline basketball is going decent. I find it somewhat amusing that her coach's last name is Moyer. It is such a small world.
  3. Brandon's football season is officially over with the conclusion of the banquet, and returning the gear this weekend.
  4. My self improvement is never ending. The blood pressure seems to be just fine. My follow up visits are at the end of the month. I have learnt more about natural remedies, healthy eating (not the same for everyone), value of daily exercise than I ever thought I would.
  5. My bargain of the weekend had to be our strawberry purchase. Brian was able to get a flat of strawberry's for $4.00. The strawberry's have already been washed and froze.
  6. And the update on my voice being heard-I've still been praying about exactly how I want to present my voice. Something keeps pulling me that it's not time yet. I know to all of you it seems like I am backing down. I'm not. I am a firm believer in the right time. My letter has already been wrote with my bulleted concerns. The bottom line is I want the best for my children's education. I will present it when I feel the time is best.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

busy weekend! I agree with you about the timing thing. You gotta know when to hold 'em!!