Monday, November 26, 2007

Vacation Time


No it's not what most of you are thinking. I am considering vacation time as my everyday life. The kids, and husband all resume school and work today. I can not be more excited. Usually I am the maid, the cook, the finder of lost things, the referee, the plumber, the handyman, and the computer repairman. But....when the family is home for a little holiday vacation I am all these things doubled PLUS the fairy godmother waving her magic wand. After 5 days my magic wand is broke, and I'm going on strike. This is just ridiculous. I am only one person. One great person, but none the less one person.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute, enjoy your six-seven hour vacation time.

Emily Jade said...

I'd tell you I was doing cartwheels at the bus stop, but since we were on the phone, I can't really lie about that one :O)

I CAN tell you that I sent them out 3 minutes early even though it was only about 30 degrees out there.

A Moms gotta do what a Moms gotta do.