Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Back


Again another picture that doesn't go with the post. This is a picture of the pond behind our house that is where they go fishing at.
Okay I'm finally back after days and days of not having my computer. My computer decided to crash. I was able by to put a little bit of my studies to use (that computer class that I said I would never use in life) to revive this computer. I was on the phone for days with tech support to revive my internet. (2 problems that were separate but happened at the same time) Not to mention I got a new anti-virus program that is fabulous, a new ethernet cord, and a new dsl filter. Computer is finally back up and running!
Now I also need to mention while in the process of fixing my computer the tech support had me looking for another dsl filter that the company had sent me (over a year ago) I was frantically looking for this thing when I sliced my finger open. I then had to take a computer fixing break and visit the emergency room. My mom watched my children, and my sister took me to the er. Now you remember my early posts about laughing at inappropriate times-my sister had one of those moments. She laughed all the way through this er trip. She found it funny that I had to get a tetanus shot. I found it painful. I know I may not be the best patient in the world, but I've come along way.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You make me sound horrible!! There was some funny stuff going on. I couldn't help but laugh. You can be quite amusing at times.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture...maybe a picture of your computer with a band aid might have been cute...or maybe your finger! I'm glad you're recovering and the computer. Good job on the computer and good job to Wendy for being there for you. You know you two can not get together without having a few laughs, even in the ER!

Emily Jade said...

awwww...poor Chelle...gettin' chuckled at on the way to the ER. Hope your finger feels better, and I'm happy to hear that your CPU is up and running once more :O)