Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And Then There Was One



This is my favorite glass. I have taken a couple views of the glass, but there is only one left in my once collection of four. I got these glasses at the flea market out of the collectors section. However, I don't collect these glasses I love them to drink out of. My aunt Brenda use to have these glasses, and they were always my favorite as a kid. So when I saw them I had to purchase them. The kids are aware of all the sentimental value of these glasses. In a cruel twist of fate the kids have broken the other three. So in case anyone ever runs on to a glass in this series please let me know.

3 comments:

Emily Jade said...

I'll BOLO for your glasses. I think my Grandma may have these from when I was a kid...

Wendy said...

I remember Aunt Brenda having those glasses. They are great drinking glasses. So are the Shrek series from McDonald's.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how little things bring back such big memories?