Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Watch


Yeah I know I'm over blogging today, but so much has been going on. Okay we all see the picture now let me tell you the story. I had been trying endlessly to get a picture of Levi today. Wendy was busy fixing lunch, and I had Levi under control. I was snapping pictures left and right and then reviewing. As soon as I snapped this one I did run over to retrieve Levi before he continued on. I didn't win the award today for best aunt watcher, but in my defense I didn't let Levi eat dog food either.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ummm...Thank you for not letting my son eat dog food.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Shell tell you? He did!

Unknown said...

Mother...no he did not. Don't get Pooh all upset.

Wendy said...

Did he or didn't he? When we're in the dr office next week over an allergic reaction this could be useful information!

Emily Jade said...

he he he - ALL kids try dog food...ask your mother :O) Besides, it'll give him a nice head of hair!!