Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lola


My children are in love with Aunt Poohie's dog, Lola. I will have to say this dog is somewhat impressive. She reacts with each child differently, but always excited to be around children. The younger ones she runs around with and plays. Levi she is cautious around for the most part, and Maddie she is more the lazy dog around. Maddie loves this part about Lola. Of course with Pooh's house getting a dog that makes my children want one. That's all cute, but they are not getting one. Been there done that, not going back. I'm quite happy with the cat we have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of Madeline!

Wendy said...

Lola loves your children as well. I think she really enjoys her calm peaceful time with Maddie.

Wendy said...

And yes, Mom, I thought this was a fabulous picture of Maddie. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I took this picture of her.

Emily Jade said...

toot toot Pooh...

Gooti is getting in her big dog teeth. Since she's still on the small side - they look like Chicklets. It's too funny!!