Saturday, September 22, 2007

Energy



Last post today-I'm sure this time. This little bundle of joy has way too much energy for his own good. He already had his aunt shell running after him to save his life over the dog food. That wasn't enough for Levi he had to try and take his mommy out too. He was too proud of himself, as soon as the camera snapped he was all smiles from ear to ear. He has to be the reason behind Wendy's weight loss. You can't just go get Levi it is more of having to be in a dead sprint to catch this little miracle baby. I still love ya Levi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use to think Levi could be a ballerina but I'm beginning to think he could be a boxer. He is fast! Rough too! He exhausts me!

Wendy said...

Don't think I'm being greedy with the weight loss plan. You're more than welcome to come and get him for the day any time you want!!

Emily Jade said...

I'm still fat. Try my life...any takers?