Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Green Witch



Okay I know this is a weird post, but hear me out. We passed through the town of Greenwich on our way back from Col. Crawford the other day. On our way through the kids seen the only thing they know in the town of Greenwich....the Green Witch ice cream stand. We had to stop not for the ice cream but for slushies, hot dogs, and fries. I don't know why but they love this place. Now since the blog is about the interests of mine and the kids I had to include this post. We don't stop at very many ice cream stands-largely because Maddie and me can't have milk products, but when we do go it is very much a treat.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is a picture from the sign at the ice cream stand isn't it? At first I thought it was a piece of clip art!

Unknown said...

Nope, no clip art here.

Emily Jade said...

cute :O)

Danielle said...

green witch...greenwich...ahhh I get it...funny.