Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Step for Woman Kind


Here is Mom's bathtub faucet. She installed it all by herself. She asked for help from several people, but due to a lot of people being busy she was stuck with no faucet. She read directions, studied the different types, and gave it her best shot. She did it!!! No leaks, and even the hot and cold water work in the right order. My mom impresses me so much. She takes that expression if you want something bad enough you'll find a way. She wanted to have water working throughout her house. All avenues seem to be closed for her to get running water. She continued on, and did it herself. It wasn't easy she had never done anything like this before. I am so proud of her!! One giant step for woman kind!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nicely done Mom. I'm proud of you! You always seem to be able to do anything you try to!

Emily Jade said...

GIRL POWER!!!!! I tried to scare my husband off the computer by getting out the caulk gun. It didn't work, so I caulked. Didn't turn out as nice as your faucet...