Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mini Cheerleading



Now for Aunt Shell's version of the mini cheerleading performance yesterday. Little Miss Sienna Pearl all smiles and following the cheers better than any other three year old out there. She even tried a jump. Very impressive stuff from my three year old niece. Moving on to my veteran niece Sierra Rose. She knew her stuff and wasn't a bit shy. She even took time to give Aunt Shell a pose. Her jumps are better than any one her age, and she can give the older girls a run for their money. She's going to be one of those types of cheerleaders that make you as the crowd get involved and show team spirit. The girls are growing up so fast. Good job yesterday girls!! Now you may be asking where were my children at during their cousins performance. Madeline was helping out with Levi and hanging out with Grami, she said hi to her friends, but knew yesterday was about family. Brandon was taking his chance to cash in on mommy not paying as close attention to him as usual. I found him playing with his friends behind the bleachers. He did join us to watch the girls perform their routine at the half time show though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I've had some complaints about this particular post not accepting comments--so of course I had to try.

Emily Jade said...

Complaints? Who dares complain about little cheerleaders? Send the girls to me...mwah mwah mmwwwwwwwaaaahhhhhhh...

Pix from 1st comp are posted on my blog and myspace. Check 'em out :O)