Monday, December 31, 2007

WV Part 3

Pooh=The driver, the tired mom, the memory maker, the caregiver to every cough and fever on the trip.

Bub & Levi=The boys on the move. (That's all I'm going to say)

Sierra=The new hunter of the family. She wanted to shoot Bub's bee bee gun, she never missed a shot, and she enjoyed it very very much.
Madeline=The quick to respond to the little ones. She was a big help with Levi & Sienna. In this picture she lifted Sienna up to ring the dinner bell. (Yes, you heard that right)

Sienna=The entertainer. She is 3 and loving it!

All and all it was a good trip. Here's a few points I'll leave WV with
  1. It's always good to see aunts and cousins that you haven't see in a long time.
  2. I will never eat at Bob Evans again.
  3. Every child needs their own head phones.
  4. All animals are not my friend.
  5. Me and my child do break things on accident a lot. (We are sorry)
  6. I can survive a road trip.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

ooooo...details!!! What did you break?

I also have to say - Wendy...your comment about Jilly being a sharpshooter...yeah, coming back to bite you isn't it...

Emily Jade said...

kids don't go back until Monday. Hosting a 4 kid sleepover Thursday (I'm currently out of me freaking mind!), blah blah blah... I'll give you a yell if the time arises before they go back to school :O)