Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dream Christmas



What is your dream Christmas? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Well I'm about to share mine with you sit back and enjoy.

  • Tactful Christmas lights out front. (No blow up items, no moving items)
  1. A simple tree with my design. (This means no husband input, no garland, no icicles, no input)
  2. Christmas shopping done on fluffy clouds with no carts needed and free chocolate samples at every store.
  3. Horse and buggy transportation through an old fashion Christmas town with hot ta tees in my Thermos to keep me warm.
  4. Christmas choirs performing in my old fashion Christmas town.
  5. Children being happy. (Not because of gifts, but because of love)
  6. Adults being happy. (Not stressed, no over whelmed by the bustle of the holiday)
  7. Being together with family and friends on a special day that makes everyone happy. (No conflict of schedules here)
  8. Merry Christmas everyone....hope you all have a dream Christmas.

3 comments:

Emily Jade said...

Awww...I LOVE your Santa!! I would like to point out that hot toddies are not hot ta tees. Ta tees are what you put in your holdzemfromfloppin...but if you want to advertise your hot ta tees in Dream Christmas Town - GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!!

Wendy said...

Your Dream Christmas Town sounds like my Happy Village and we all remember what happened to it! Be Careful!! :)

Danielle said...

I like your new templete...nice!

How we do Christmas at my house. Well, since Conrad's family is in India, we spend teh whole thing at my parents. Right now we still follow the same ritual we've been doing for years...Christmas Eve at my Aunt Brenda's and Christmas Day at my mom and dads. I imagine that as Isabelle gets older we will do Christmas day at home and folks can travel to our house for that, if they'd like.

I'm not a huge fan of the santa thing. So although I'm sure we'll do the santa thing for a while, i can't imagine that fantasy lasting much past, "So Mom, is santa real?"

In fact, I think your mom is still mad at me for telling YOU there was no Santa. I couldn't help it...the truth had to come out. :)