Monday, December 31, 2007

WV Part 2 (The Tree)



Dad's Christmas tree needed its own post. This tree is the biggest one I've actually seen in someones home before. I had Maddie stand next to the tree so you could see just how big it was. Every Christmas tree has special ornaments on it unique to each family. The very special thing about this one was it was the entire family. Each grandkid had an ornament with their name on it, and even Wendy & me had one with our names on it. I guess it really made me feel special and cared about. My ornament was a frog....again made me feel special. The kids loved finding their ornament with their name on it. I took a picture of each one, but I only posted these two.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

I have tree envy...

Love the fact that your Daddy got you a froggie ornament to put on his tree. I still think of you everytime I see them!! Old habits die hard :O)