Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Laughed till I Cried

Tonight was Maddie's Choir program. It was great!! My baby is in 'choir' not just Christmas plays. It's very different. I am going to post a lovely post up about how delightful it was, but for now I'm posting the video. The background to this is the kids came off the stage to get their families up andsinging the 12 days of Christmas was motions. Aunt Poohie was at the end of the aisle, her and mom got up to do the motions.....I was videoing. You can't see a thing in the video, however you can hear Pooh yelling at me, and me laughing hysterically. I think everyone needs a laugh like that from time to time. Hope ya enjoy.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

That was SO funny!! The best part was being able to see the shadows of people in front of you turning around to see what was so funny! CLASSIC!!

Wendy said...

ha..........ha....