Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Choir Program



I'm not going to lie I did tear up a few times. I love Christmas programs. There is something magical about Christmas songs for me. Now you add my baby along with it, it's twice as nice. She really really enjoyed herself. She sang from the heart, she sang with passion, she sang beautifully. Mom even noticed how much she was enjoying herself. They had the 6th grade, middle school, high school, and treble choir (which was high school girls, and from what me and Wendy figured out was an Acapalo choir) The middle school was the best, and I'm not just saying that. There was harmony with them on stage.
It was a lovely time, a little long, but lovely. (By the way Pooh...you see where Maddie is...go two people to your left...that boy is Jordan...you need that information later on) Maddie also said that me and Aunt Poohie are not allowed to sit by each other for future programs. She said "why was Grami not sitting in between you two?" I still feel like a kid at 33.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I need some information on Jordan...does someone have a crush?!?

Emily Jade said...

ooooooo...do tell!!!!

Wendy said...

Maddie did such a wonderful job! She looked so pretty. I really had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

Why was I not sitting in the middle of my two daughters? I tried, they just don't listen like they use to.