Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at The Morrow's

Merry Christmas everyone. I see in the blogging world I'm about the last one to post. Saving the best for last I suppose. Christmas was very good this year. Everyone was nice, kind, appreciative, grateful, loving, and a sheer pleasure to be around. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Due to the large amount of pine needles we were losing we took our tree down after breakfast on Christmas day. We are seriously considering artificial for next year. This year was so relaxed Christmas morning. I was able to shower before the kids woke up. They are getting older and things are changing. They stayed up late with us laughing and goofing off, and slept in a little on Christmas morning. It was nice.


Heather and Casey made it over for brunch. It was great seeing her. Her hair is growing so much (oh how I miss the hormones for growing hair and nails while your pregnant). I loved being able to sit down and talk with her. Another great moment for Christmas.
Later on we went over to Pooh's house. She had a lovely display of food along with a very appealing dessert plate. Everyone had a very nice time. It is always good to be with family and friends.

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

It is SO nice not to wake up at dark:30 to be Santa!! It's SO nice to hear that you all had a very Merry Christmas!! How was the WVa trip?!? Post :O)

Anonymous said...

This all sounds so great....Wish I could be there with you all. Our Christmas here in Florida was not nearly as eventful.
Since hospital employees have to work their share of holidays, we had our Christmas supper at Mammaw and Pappaw's on Christmas Eve. Christmas afternoon we went to Jerry's sister's home for a while then back home again.
I really enjoy reading my 2 neices websites and keeping up with their families. Keep up the good work!
Congrats on finishing your coding/billing courses....not an easy task, I know.
Love, Aunt Etta