Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sierra's Christmas Program






Sierra's Christmas program was last Monday. The lights from the stage affected pictures badly. Everyone was complaining about it, but none the less I'm still displaying them proudly. I know you can't see her but she is the beautiful one out of all the children. It was a lovely program filled with your traditional Christmas favorites. Great job Sierra Rose!! Sienna's program is Thursday morning, and Madeline's is Tuesday evening. Bub's isn't until spring, and Levi isn't having a formal one at this time. My hat goes off to all those fine adults that pull off these programs, and the children that perform and make those adults look fabulous.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You make me feel so guilty that I didn't put a post up about her show! But I have no pictures. They all turned out blurry~ except for the ones featuring your lovely winter shorts. :)

Unknown said...

You know not everyone can pull off winter shorts.