Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Madeline!!






It was Madeline's 14th birthday yesterday. My baby girl turned 14. I was so emotional yesterday morning remembering the day she was born, and how amazing God is for giving me such a remarkable daughter. She started out having a basketball game, and then having her friends over for a party. It was snowing so bad out last night that we thought for half a second we may have to cancel the party. Fewer friends were able to come because of how bad it was out, but the ones who did come brought fun with them. I took them bowling as promised for the cosmic bowling they had a blast. Due to the horrible driving conditions I decided to let them all stay over. So when we arrived home at midnight safely the girls we're still ready to now have slumber party fun. The interesting thing was it wasn't planned, but me and the parents thought it was best the girls stay put. The girls were beyond happy to say the least. I don't know when or if the girls got any sleep, but I know that I gave my baby girl the best birthday I could give her. Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem possible that she is 14 already! I am so glad she had wonderful birthday. I am so proud of you Michelle because I know sometimes it's not easy being the mom who can do anything! I'm glad you had a good weekend.

Etta said...

wow! how beautiful! The older she gets, the more beautiful she becomes. They grow up so so fast.
Your children are so very fortunate to have such a wonderful mom who is always there for them.
Love Aunt Etta

Mammaw and Pappaw Payne said...

Maddy - and Shelly
You look so good. You've both lost so much weight.!
Keep up the good work.

Mammaw and Pappaw Payne