Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 60







Well today is my "Day 60" of my wellness journey. My results aren't mind blowing like my sisters, but for me there has been some big changes. First off let me say I have fallen off the wagon a few times, but unlike all the other diets and supplements and vitamins etc. I pulled myself back up on the wagon and continued forward little by little bit by bit. Any other time in my life I would have given up all together. In 60 days I've only had one major migraine. (HUGE step in the migraine world), and even that one I didn't go to the hospital over-big step. My blood pressure never hit 130/90 ever-huge step. My skin doesn't have all the blotching that it use it, I still get pimple outbreaks, but my skin is more even now. My skin seems to be the difference people are noticing and asking me about. As for my weight lose 17 1/2 lbs. and hold on to your seat here 35 1/4 inches are now missing from my body. It seems to have all come off my chest area. I'm even going to share some measurements here to give you an idea. I was a 44DD and now I'm a 40D that could probably even go to a 38. For as long as I can remember I've been in the 40's to even think about going in the 30's just blows my mind. Not only that but the 30 section have bras with hangers on them, not boxes. It's a very scary thought going over to that section. And here is another mind blowing thought 35 1/4 inches is over 2 FEET of me is gone. Pretty impressive to me. Well thank you to my coach, my mom, and my kids for encouraging me. If you're interested in the program send my sister a shout out and she will let you know about the program. Oh yes by the way the first picture is in Sept. at Bub's football game, the sec. picture is the one from Nov. and the last one is me today (a little rough around the edges, but you get the point).

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah! I would say 17 pounds in 2 months is pretty mind blowing! I am really thinking about trying the products too. I'm just a little concerned that all of the stuff in it that makes you feel great will make the baby feel hyper :)

By the way, I'll ask wendy too, but I was thinking of getting the ultra pack, but how long does that last you for?

Linda said...

I am so proud of you. Everyday is a journey..which path do we take? Keep going!

Etta said...

Shelly, You look wonderful. The wellness journey is working. The weightloss & Inch loss is great but to have normal blood pressure and no migraines is more than success! It's blessed! Keep up the good work! I love reading the family blogs...I check them every night.
Love, Aunt Etta.