Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bertha


Bertha is the name of my mom's truck that we gave her a long time ago. Mom is not quite ready to sell her yet so Bertha hangs out at my house quite a bit. She doesn't make long trips anymore. She pretty much drops the kids off at a practice or two during the week. However, Bertha is the truck of choice during any ice storm, blizzard condition, etc. It seems that I always have more than just my kids during these types of weather conditions and last night was no different. We got a lovely sheet of ice throughout the county last night, and I of course had another child to take home after the choir concert. I was never so glad to have Bertha for last nights activities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bertha is more than a truck...she is a friend in need...she comes through when you need her to. I love my truck. I am so glad you love her too!