Sunday, August 28, 2011

The return of the chubby girl posts

Yes, I know. I'm not as chubby as I once was (still have the 50lbs off, but no more than that) but I still fall in the chubby girl group. Here are some new revelations that I've observed particularly in the exercise world:
  1. Just because you are working out doesn't mean you can wear spandex. Here's a guideline if you can still see the cellulite pockets on your back side don't wear them period.
  2. If you are going to the gym wear your good bra...I don't want to keep my eyes closed the whole time I'm on the treadmill.
  3. Know your limits. Just because skinny girl can run 5 miles doesn't mean you can...yet.
  4. The floaties at the pool are for working out not to save your life. Before you float to the top chubby girl will take on a lot of water and sink.
  5. And basically because it bears to be repeated leave those holy sweatpants at home before going to the store.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

bah ha ha! I love chubby girl posts. Have I told you that my old roomate and I used to have a list? We used to call it the "Big Girls shouldn't" list. We went to a country music concert once and added a lot of things to the list that big girls shouldn't do!