Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lots of New Things


There is lots going on at our house lately. I have jumped head first into couponing and freebies. Saving lots of money and loving the freebies and activities we are getting to do very cheaply. (which I will be posting about)

Brian has been jumping all over the place with different shifts so it keeps things a little complicated with time slots in family life.

Brandon is a growing teenage boy who is eating me out of house and home. He will be a freshman this year, where has the time gone. He is growing into a young man that I am very proud of. I was worried with Maddie getting queen and going to all these festivals that there may be some jealousy. It's quite the opposite. He asks like her big brother not little brother and goes out of his way to help her and me. He does a lot of observation at these festivals to give ideas and such.

Madeline well she's my busy bee right now. The tomboy is still in her, but I am seeing the lady qualities that I've tried to teach her her whole life coming out now. Besides the festivals she's working on getting her license (we are almost there w/her hours). She's also checking on different scholarships that she needs to apply for her junior year.

We are meeting all kinds of wonderful people and learning so much lately. (I feel like I'm a preschooler absorbing the world around me like a sponge.) I will be blogging much more just because there is so much to share w/my extended family, and I don't want them to miss it either.

No comments: